Teens Mean Business welcomes compelling guest posts on Finance, Business, Marketing, Technology, Startup and Entrepreneurship topics from personal bloggers and industry experts. Do you have expertise on a topic that you’d love to share with our audience? These are a great way to share your experience and advice with others so that they can start, grow business and their financial situations. To maintain quality & maximize the chances that your Guest Post will appear at Teens Mean Business, we ask writers to adhere to the following guidelines :
- Please submit original article and you agree not to post it somewhere else. Previously published article will be declined.
- Links in a post are welcome, but must be relevant (non-promotional) to the post. We do not allow affiliate and commercial links. All articles must be at least 750 words and may contain relevant videos, images, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our blog.
- We’re looking for content with in-depth analysis, brief information, tips and “how to” types articles. Articles may not be promotional or advertorial. We do not publish press releases, specific company news, or post reading similarly to a press release.
- Please submit 2 related writing samples (links to the recently published article) which demonstrate the topics and the quality of the posts that you hope to submit.
- Suggest topics you specialize in or are passionate about and the types of articles you would like to write for us. It will be easier if you indicate the proposed article title and a brief summary.
- Your articles may be edited prior to publishing.
- Once a pitch has been sent through and meets our criteria, our editors will review and get in touch with any questions or feedback, and give you the go-ahead.
Here are few of the topics that we cover and open for Guest Posts.
Please provide the following information
– Your Blog url
– LinkedIn Profile
Guidelines for Infographic Submissions-
Teens Mean Business welcomes the submission of high quality Infographics. We accept a wide range of categories including business, marketing, finance, startup and technology so long as the infographic does not contain nudity and obscene language.
- Must also include at least 300 words of original text/description, We expect this content to be as well written as a normal blog post not just infographic summary.
- Infographic should include a link back to the original image source page, not a company homepage, services or product pages.
If you are a writer, business owner or an agency submitting posts on behalf of your clients or for your self-promotional effort, we will categorize your article to be advertorial or sponsored.
Ready to submit your article? Simply email us – john at teensmeanbusiness.com or use our contact form.